"The stage is being set for a fundamental shift in the power balance of Europe. The winds that once blew West, now blow to us, Hungary.
Alternate Future of Europe imagines a near future in where the idea of European integration has been abandoned, and the geo-political consequences that arise because of it.
- Russia and Belarus secretly organize The July Uprising in Belarus.
- The Minsk Accords are signed and ratified. Russia annexes some eastern territory of Belarus, and the Byelorussian [sic] Federation is formed.
- France and Belgium discuss the new political atmosphere due to the fact that the idea of European integration has been abandoned.
- Flanders creates a plebiscite to secede from Belgium and unify with the Netherlands. It passes with 92%.
- Flanders joins the Netherlands.
- In the Brussels Agreement, Belgium is willingly annexed by France, yet with small portions of territory going to the Netherlands and Germany.
- The United Kingdom comments on the Brussels Agreement, condemning France's choice to invite Germany and the Netherlands to the negotiations.
- A coup in Greece fails.
- Afghanistan and Pakistan collapse.
- The Kabul Partition is signed and ratified. India, Iran, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan annex some land, and Balochistan, Bactria, Kabul, Al Abna, West Punjab, and Peshawar are formed.
- Poland and Hungary discuss the shift in power from West to East.
- The 2020 failed coup in Greece is likely a reference to Graxum.