|“||God lied. He did not create one day. I created four.||„|
|~ The motto of the Otis Ray Foundation and a commonly associated quote with the series.|
Alternative History of Europe is an Alternate History of Europe series created by Sirius. It tells a story of a simulated Europe in the late 16th century and early 17th century, in where the Ottoman Empire eventually achieves global domination.
|1||Immortalized||September 13th, 2017||1550-1556|
|2||Permutation||October 24th, 2017||1556-1585|
|3||Coadunation||November 3rd, 2017||1585-1585|
|4||Accelerando||November 22nd, 2017||1585-1588|
|5||Reassessment||December 3rd, 2017||1588-1588|
|6||Convulsion||December 20th, 2017||1588-1590|
|7||Endgame||January 12th, 2018||1590-1592|
|8||Denouement||February 8th, 2018||1592-????|
|9||Epilogue||March 3rd, 2018||1612-9e+999999999999999999999|
Timeline of Events
Due to the nature of the early episodes of the series, sometimes it is unknown the exact date in when an event takes place. Therefore, any event that is italics takes place some time after the year of the section it is in, yet obviously before the next section.
- The Habsburg Monarchy threatens to invade Venice, despite opposition from the Papal States and Castile. However, Austria stepped down when the Ottoman Empire threatened to intervene and protect Venice.
- The Kingdom of England invades the Kingdom of Ireland in the Irish-Anglo War.
- The Irish are pushed back heavily by the English, until the Kingdom of Scotland intervened and invaded England, knowing that it would force France into the war. It did, and England was eventually overwhelmed.
- As part of the Treaty of Zagreb, the English King Edward VI and the House of Tudor was replaced with the Prince of the Duke of Salsburg in exchange for a full alliance with the Habsburg Monarchy. Thus, the Habsburgs joined the war. Eventually, most of Europe becomes involved with the war.
- The Ottoman Empire, the Russian Tsardom, Sweden, and the Portuguese Empire create the Muscovy Pact, and join the war as a separate side.
- The Papal States sends an ultimatum to Castile to cede it Naples in the name of the Lord. After Castile accepts, with mild hesitation, it joins the Anti-Austrian League.
- The Wattasid Dynasty is annexed by the Tributary State of Algiers, which itself reforms into the Tributary State of Maghreb.
- Just as Aragon is about to be annexed by Castile, it joins the Muscovy League, and the League easily overwhelms Castile.
- The Habsburg Monarchy and their allies begin peace negotiations with the Muscovy League.
- The Ottoman Empire and France sign a secret non-aggression pact.
- In the Treaty of Danzig, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth join the Muscovy League.
- The Long War ends and the Treaty of Graz is signed.
- After a snap election called by Bohemia, Lombardy is promoted to the Prince-elector of the Holy Roman Empire.
- The Habsburg Empire invades, and eventually fully annexes Lombardy. It is then given back its Prince-elector status.
- The Russian Tsardom gifts Upper Lithuania, Korovohrad and Minsk to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- Berber Separatists begin rebelling in Maghreb.
- Bavaria gives England electoral status in the Holy Roman Empire.
- The Agreement of Turin is signed and ratified.
- Russia sends an ultimatum to the Kazakh Khanate, yet the Ottoman Empire forces them to cease all hostilities.
- Lorraine, Westphalia, Wallonia, and Bohemia sign the Prague agreement.
- Bohemia and its allies declares war on the Habsburg Empire and England.
- Bohemia is thrown out of the Muscovy League.
- The Ottoman Empire begins introducing firearms into its military on a massive scale.
- France and Sweden join the war.
- In exchange for an alliance, the Ottoman Puppet of Kongisburg is fully incorporated into the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. The Ottomans, Poles, and Portuguese then join the war.
- Maghreb declares independence from and war on the Ottoman Empire. It immediately begins invading.
- Maghreb has invaded the majority of the Ottoman Empire when they begin using guns in their military. They are then easily overwhelmed by the Ottomans in mere months.
- The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth submits to the Ottoman Empire.
- The Russian Tsardom begins mobilizing against the Ottoman Empire with firearms imported from the Ming Dynasty.
- The Ottoman Empire occupied most of continental Europe.
- The Ottoman Empire reorganized Europe into vassal states.
- The Russian Tsardom declares war on the Ottoman Empire.
- A stalemate is reached between the Ottomans and Russia. Russia offers a ceasefire, yet the Ottomans decline.
- The Tokugawa Shogunate submits to the Ottoman Empire.
- The Ottoman Empire has annexed all other nations, and controls the entire Earth.
- The simulation is deleted by the Otis Ray Foundation.