|“||God lied. He did not create one day. I created four.||„|
|~ The Otis Ray Foundation.|
Alternative History of Europe is an Alternate History of Europe series by Sirius.
|1||Immortalized||September 13th, 2017|
|2||Permutation||October 24th, 2017|
|3||Coadunation||November 3rd, 2017|
|4||Accelerando||November 22nd, 2017|
|5||Reassessment||December 3rd, 2017|
|6||Convulsion||December 20th, 2017|
|7||Endgame||January 12th, 2018|
|8||Denouement||February 8th, 2018|
|9||Epilogue||March 3rd, 2018|
The exact date of some events are unknown. Events in italics take place during or after the year it is under.
- The Habsburg Monarchy threatens to invade Venice, despite opposition from the Papal States and Castile. Austria backs down when the Ottoman Empire threatened to intervene.
- The England invades Ireland.
- Ireland is pushed back by England, until Scotland intervenes, bringing France into the war.
- The English throne is given to an Austrian prince for Habsburg intervention. The war escalates until most of Europe is at war.
- The Ottomans, the Russian Tsardom, Sweden, and Portugal create the Muscovy Pact, and join the war.
- The Papal States demand Castile to cede Naples. Castile concedes and the Papacy joins the Anti-Austrian League.
- The Wattasids are conquered by Algiers, which becomes the Maghreb.
- As Aragon is being conquered by Castile, it joins the Muscovy League, and the League overwhelms Castile.
- The Habsburgs and their allies begin peace negotiations with the Muscovy League.
- The Ottomans and France sign a secret non-aggression pact.
- The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth join the Muscovy League.
- The Long War ends.
- Lombardy becomes an elector of the Holy Roman Empire. The Habsburgs invade and conquer Lombardy, usurping the electorate.
- The Russian Tsardom gifts Upper Lithuania and Minsk to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- Berber Separatists rebel in the Maghreb.
- Bavaria gives England electoral status in the Holy Roman Empire.
- Russia sends an ultimatum to the Kazakh Khanate, but the Ottoman Empire forces them to cease all hostilities.
- Lorraine, Westphalia, Wallonia, and Bohemia ally and declare war on the Habsburg Empire and England. Bohemia is thrown out of the Muscovy League.
- The Ottomans begin introducing firearms into its military on a massive scale.
- France and Sweden join the war.
- Ottoman Prussia is ceded to Poland for an alliance. The Ottomans, Poles, and Portuguese then join the war.
- Maghreb declares independence from the Ottomans.
- Maghreb invades most of the Ottomans. The Ottomans then begin using guns in their military amd overwhelm the Maghreb.
- The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth submits to the Ottoman Empire.
- The Russian Tsardom mobilizes against the Ottomans with Chinese firearms.
- The Ottoman Empire occupy most of Europe.
- The Ottoman Empire organizes Europe into client states.
- The Russian Tsardom declares war on the Ottoman Empire.
- A stalemate is reached between the Ottomans and Russia.
- The Ming and Tokugawa Shogunate submit to the Ottoman Empire.
- The Ottoman Empire controls the world.
- The simulation is deleted by the Otis Ray Foundation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.