"I'm 42 times older than the universe itself. Don't talk to me about waiting."
Nitro Boosting, also known as Server Boosting, is a perk on Discord that is available via an active Nitro or Grandfathered Nitro subscription that allows you to give 2 servers points, known as boosts, that tally up to improve certain aspects of the server and grant it additional features.
Nitro Boosting was introduced on June 4, 2019, yet initially only permitted users to boost one server at a time. Competition between servers, especially in the summer, was redirected to boost count instead of size, yet no server was ever able to reach Level 2. However, on October 30, 2019, users were allowed to boost 2 servers, and as such, competition was greatly reduced. Level 2 was finally reached by the Mappers Galactic Empire.
The most boosts any mapping server has gained before the October 30 update was the Diarchy of Mapping, which briefly had 8 boosts in August of 2019. After October 30, The CheezeWafflz Realm had 40 boosts.
An estimated 50 mappers are capable of boosting servers, meaning that there are likely around 100 boosts capable of being distributed around Mapperdonia. However, due to the fact that many mappers are also in other communities unrelated to mapping, this number may be smaller.
Level 1 requires 2 boosts. Most mapping servers that have boosts have Level 1. These features are unlocked:
- Animated Server Icon.
- Custom Server Invite Background.
- 50 Additional Emoji Slots.
- 128 kilobytes per second Audio Quality.
Level 2 requires 15 boosts. Before the October 30 Update, servers came close to Level 2, yet no server reached it. After October 30, servers began surpassing Level 2. These features, plus the Level 1 features, are unlocked:
- Server Banner.
- 50 megabytes upload limit for all members inside of the server.
- 50 Additional Emoji Slots.
- 256 kilobytes per second Audio Quality.
Level 3 requires 30 boosts. It is highly unlikely that a mapping server will ever reach Level 3, and thus it is commonly ignored. These features, plus the Level 1 and Level 2 features, are unlocked:
- Vanity URL.
- 100 megabytes upload limit for all members inside of the server.
- 100 Aditional Emoji Slots.
- 384 kilobytes per second Audio Quality.
List of Mapping Discord Servers Ranked by Nitro Boosts
This is a list of Mapping Discord Servers Ranked by Nitro Boosts.
- CheezeWafflz Realm (39 Boosts)
- The Mapper's Kingdom (19 Boosts)
- Mapper's Galactic Republic (9 Boosts)
- Vorigar VoidViper (8 Boosts)
- La Comunidad del Mapping (6 Boosts)
- Community of Mappers (4 Boosts)
- Grand Mapper (4 Boosts)
- Diarchy of Mapping (4 Boosts)
- Victor Cti's Mapping Realm (4 Boosts)
- Japanese's Edo Bakufu (3 Boosts)
- Dronizja DroneQi`ego (3 Boosts)
- Brazilian's Mapping Chat (2 Boosts)
- Sund's Island (2 Boosts)
- União Lusófona (2 Boosts)
- Union of Discord Nations (2 Boosts)
- Wakean's Plantation (1 Boost)
- The Mapping Reich (1 Boost)
- Turk Mappers Union (1 Boost)
- Zealandia Empire (1 Boost)
- ↑ Total number of all boosters with a conservative higher estimate.