"These stupid conflicts! I hate it! Can't I be all alone without these stupid problems?"
This article would greatly benefit from the addition of more images. You can help The Mapping Wiki and your fellow mappers by including some.
Pax Americana is an Alternate Future of the World series within the Paxverse created by Korean Mapping. It ran from September 11, 2018- October 16, 2019, with two 4-month gaps between the second and third episodes and the sixth and seventh; the latter being due to the T-Series Reports. It was followed by Pax Britannica Nova.
The series takes place during the 22nd century in a world where a Third World War gave the West a monopoly on political power, and where they used it to create world peace under an organization known as the Council of Liberty. However, when a mysterious organization known as the Dissembled Advocative Worldwide Network begin systematically collapsing countries, the world falls into chaos.
Pax Americana received universal acclaim, becoming one of the most popular series of 2019, and being nominated as one of the series of the decade. It was followed up by Pax Britannica Nova, which enjoyed similar praises.
For a history of events in a chronological fashion, see the timeline of the Paxverse.
Episode 0: Victory
Read the main article here.
- In 2022, Russia and China discuss a permanent settlement on Mars. The United States creates a permanent settlement and discusses the problem Russia may pose to future extra-terrestrial colonies with the United Kingdom.
- In 2045, Russia invades Ukraine, and the West defends it. Many countries pick sides, and World War 3 begins. The East begins to lose, and China reveals they were a double agent for the West the entire time. Russia collapses, and the West celebrates. The United States vows to create global peace.
Episode 1: Liberty
Read the main article here.
- In 2100, Sunda doubts the legitimacy of a Sulawesi referendum to be annexed by them. They declare war on Sulawesi, starting the first war in 20 years.
- The Council of Liberty discusses Sunda's declaration of war, and the United Kingdom convinces the Council to side with Sunda, as Sulawesi is clearly corrupt. Japan orders that Sulawesi is to be annexed into Sunda, who begrudgingly agrees.
- In 2101, Abyssinia is jealous that East Africa holds membership in the Council of Liberty as opposed to themselves, and convinces the Nile to create a secret alliance between the two.
- East Turkestan inquires about the delay of the planned unification with West Turkestan. West Turkestan worries over their own stability, yet East Turkestan convinces them that the Council of Liberty will not allow them to collapse. They unite into Turkestan.
- In 2102, The Serbians riot in Croat-Slavia. Italy advises them to give the Serbs more autonomy, yet Croat-Slavia objects, claiming they already have too much. Italy suggests vassalizing Serbia, yet Croat-Slavia reminds them that vassalizing is a breach of Council law. Italy then goes on to suggest that they only vassalize Serbia unofficially, so as not to alert the Council. Croat-Serbia thanks Italy, who reminds them not to throw them under the bus if the plan fails. Serbia is released as an independent nation.
- The United States confides in China that they fear for future world stability. China helps them emotionally.
- Canada and the Second Republic of Russia discuss the interesting start of the century.
- The United Kingdom makes the United States promise that the 22nd century wouldn't end up like all the rest.
- Abynissia and Nile discuss their potential places in the Council.
- China discovers something horrible and collapses.
Episode 2: Aristocracy
Read the main article here.
- In 2050, China and the United States discuss the Council.
- In 2102, After the United States discovers it cannot contact China, Japan sends in an expedition team to Beijing, discovering that the city is in ruin, with the government missing. The Busan Accords are signed, dividing China but establishing order. The United States orders Peking, one of the new rump states, to keep them updated about issues in China.
- In 2103, Scandinavia, annoyed, argues with Denmark about why the latter continues to remain independent instead of joining the rest of the Scandinavians.
- A Council meeting occurs and Germany proposes to introduce a new member in the wake of China's collapse. France suggests a replacement in Asia, and Oceania specifies further, suggesting India. The United Kingdom also suggests Sunda, due to their rapid expansion. The Council debates the inclusion of another African member, yet East Africa disapproves of the suggestion of Abyssinia, as they are suspicious that the latter is hiding information. The United Kingdom recommends another South American member as a contingency in case something were to happen to Brazil, who agrees. Oceania proposes La Plata, which is accepted. The meeting ends, and India, Sunda, Nigeria, Maghreb, and La Plata are given membership in The Council, who rejoice.
- Abyssinia confides in the Nile their anger at the results of the new expansion of the Council, blaming East Africa to be the cause of their omission. The Nile attempts to be optimistic and reasons that if East Africa sees them as a threat, they may be able to hold leverage.
- Arabia collapses. The United States publicly orders an expedition of the region and Bahrain complies, discovering that the entire Arabian government died in their sleep, suspecting foul play. The United States believes the collapse of China and Arabia to be linked.
- Several new states are formed in Arabia, except in the center. Bahrain reports that the expeditionary team reported back, yet never returned. The Islamic State of Arabia is formed, the first non-democratic state in 50 years, which is regionally mocked due to the current state of the world in which the vast majority of people are atheists. Arabia vows revenge for crimes against Islam.
- The United Kingdom asks the United States on what their course of action against Arabia will be, and the United States begrudgingly answers that they cannot intervene. India objects, yet the United States argues that the increase of fear globally would have a more catastrophic effect than liberating the Arabs.
- Iberia reminds Catalonia and the Basque Country that only they stand in the way of a united Iberia, yet Catalonia immediately shoots down any ideas of unification, declaring that their cultures have drifted apart to the point of incompatibility.
- In 2104, Abyssinia forms a plan to surround East Africa diplomatically and asks Zambezia for support to pressure East Africa into allowing them to join the Council, offering a large sum of money. They accept.
- The United Kingdom reports to the United States a lead on the collapse of China, arresting a man claiming to be a perpetrator. They report that all they know was that he was present in Beijing; not whether or not he was also responsible for the collapse of Arabia. They arrested him in Edinburgh, as he was to catch a flight to New Delhi. The pair believe India to be the next target, and discuss a larger organization that is potentially funded by a rogue state.
- Canada requests permission from the United States to form an investigative task force to discover the origins of the collapse of China, so as to allow the United States to focus on the Council and on the collapse of Arabia. The United States tells Canada to first find members to recruit and then get back to them. Poland, Korea, Russia, Karelia, Pakistan, and Italy offer their services. The United States sanctions the group, yet is discomforted at the inclusion of Russia. The International Intelligence Agency (IIA) is formed, and the United States instructs Peking to also report to Canada, yet privately tells them to omit some valuable information.
- Italy enquires about Serbia to Croat-Slavia. Croat-Slavia is pleased, as Serbia has no idea that they're secretly a puppet state.
- Sunda demands that Mekong cedes the Malay Peninsula to them. Mekong objects, as they were sold it willingly, and begins insulting them. Sunda responds by warning of intervention from the Council, and Mekong backs down.
- Germany advises that Sunda be thrown out of the Council to the United States for their increasingly aggressive foreign policy. The United States promises to speak to Sunda, and the two discuss the importance of reputation.
- Italy reveals a secret plan and is pleased with its success.
Episode 3: Chicanery
Read the main article here.
- In 2019, China realizes communism is a failure and opens talks with Taiwan.
- In 2104, Canada reminds Peking to keep them updated about China.
- The man that the United Kingdom had interrogated escapes confinement. They immediately notify the United States, and they begin looking for him.
- Estonia declares independence from Finland, who is distraught and feels betrayed.
- The man who escaped confinement is discovered by Canada, who claims to have been able to gather more information from him. They tell the United Kingdom, who in turn tells them to tell the United States. Canada relays that the man claimed that the United States and the United Kingdom "pried his mouth open to get him to talk", and simply asked him for information. They reveal that the organization he works for is called the Dissembled Advocative Worldwide Network (DAWN), and although they were not capable of acquiring a detailed list of objectives, Canada was made aware that the dissolution of the Council of Liberty was crucial. Canada was not able to learn of DAWN's next target, yet the United States reveal that they suspect that it is India, due to the man having scheduled a flight to New Delhi, as well as a group of other suspects. The United States informs Canada of the need to keep this information secret, so as not to trouble India; instead, they are to advise an increase in security to all Council members, despite Canadian objection.
- White Rus' rejects an offer of Russia to be annexed by them.
- Canada calls a meeting of the IIA, who secretly reveals the reason that the Council is bolstering their security; the fact that the United States suspects India to be the next target. Canada tells them that they need to find a way to tell India without the United States becoming aware that Canada told the IIA. Italy suggests asking Brazil to tell India, as the two enjoy close relations.
- Canada first asks Brazil if the United States informed the Council of suspects, to which the latter claims they have not. Canada then confides in Brazil the fact that India is the next suspected target, and asks them to tell India that they are under threat. Canada asks Brazil not to allow the United States to know, and they promise to try their best.
- In 2105, Sunda violently cracks down on Sulawesi protesters. The Philippines disapproves, calling it barbaric.
- Italy indirectly allows Serbia to know of Croat-Slavia's plan to make Serbia an unknowing puppet state. They reveal this to the world, and a public uproar of disapproval occurs. Italy asks permission to invade Croat-Slavia, and the United States creates an exception for the rule against war. Croat-Slavia attempts to expose Italy, which ironically sets in motion their own annexation as Italy said would happen if they didn't keep their mouth shut. Italy and Serbia invade Croat-Slavia, dividing it.
- The United Kingdom raises the question of why the United States allowed the Croatian Containment, who states that war is occasionally necessary against direct threats to peace. The pair have a small debate, involving the issue of Arabia, yet the United Kingdom backs down.
- Brazil confides in India that they are in danger, and tells them that the IIA will assist them. India calls a Council meeting, to Brazil's objection, and India reveals that they know they're under threat from DAWN. The United States tells them that the Council will assist in fortification.
- The United States confronts Canada, who justifies their actions by saying that there has been no public panic and increased security. The United States admits that Canada may have helped the scenario but tells them to listen to their own judgment next time a situation is to arise. Canada apologizes.
- In 2106, Canada sends the DAWN member to India, to see if they can gather more information. India discovers that the planned date of the attack is October 15, 2106.
- The Nile talks to Abyssinia about how acting against the Council may be acting against the interests of humanity. Abyssinia disregards this.
- The Caribbean Republic tells the United States that they want to join them. The United States incorporates the Caribbean Republic into the union.
- Italy asks itself if their secret plan is worth the political upheaval. They convince themselves that it is, and swears that Croat-Slavia's collapse would not be in vain.
- On October 15, 2106, India prepares itself for the planned attack. The suspects don't arrive in New Delhi, and India discovers that they are in Brazil. They attempt to warn them, but Brazil collapses anyway.
- In 2019, Russia enquires about China's and Taiwan's unification and democratization, scared they have allied with the West. China tells Russia that they will stay allies.
Episode 4: Psychopathy
Read the main article here.
- In 2045, Canada expresses fear for all that they've worked. The United States envies their innocence.
- In 2106, the world reels from the collapse of Brazil. India blames Canada for falsely predicting India was the target. Brazil is divided.
- The United Kingdom asks the United States if they are to include more countries to the Council. The United States rejects this proposal, deducing that DAWN is specifically targetting Council members and not wanting to put any more nations at risk.
- Canada and Karelia discuss the collapse of Brazil, and the conversation gets to Russian-Karelian relations. Karelia informs of Siberia and their surprisingly accurate "visions". They were reportedly able to predict Sunda's admission into the Council and the rise of the Islamic State, yet not the collapse of Brazil. Karelia suggests expanding the IIA, and Mexico offers its services. Karelia is shocked at how Mexico was able to infiltrate their private conversation, and Mexico uses this as leverage to get himself accepted. Canada sees him as a potential asset in discovering the origins of the collapse of Arabia and admits him into the IIA.
- Turkestan offers to annex Altai, as they are struggling. There is initial hesitance, yet Altai accepts.
- A Council meeting occurs, and India does not show; still distraught over the loss of Brazil. The United Kingdom proposes that the Council adopt a more interventionalist attitude, to further combat global instability.
- In 2107, Ukraine releases Kuban.
- Italy discusses amongst itself the necessary evil it is perpetrating.
- Nile asks Abyssinia why they hate East Africa so much. Abyssinia divulges the personal information that they used to be the best allies with East Africa, yet East Africa began to become proud after admission into the Council, accused Abyssinia of attempting to usurp his position, and cut ties, leading for Abyssinia to go ahead and attempt to usurp his position after establishing contact with Nile. They both reaffirm their dedication to their cause.
- In 2108, Japan asks Oceania their stance on the recent events that have transpired, who claim they simply want it over and done with. Oceania then loses contact with all of Australia and then collapses entirely. The Council debates amongst itself, and the United Kingdom develops an unresolvable conflict about how interventionist they must be.
- Sunda annexes the rest of the Indonesia Archipelago and reforms into the Malay Union of Nusantara. Germany objects to the annexation, and Nusantara retorts that they are now equals as Council members, and that Germany's longer history on the Council does not grant it any benefits. Germany, however, claims it gives them experience. They advise Nusantara to not become too expansionistic, as they did during the age of the Nazis. They argue, yet Nusantara dismisses Germany's warnings.
- Germany advises action to be taken against Nusantara to the United States, who reminds them that they are not in a position to take action against them. Germany loses contact with the outside world, and begins to see visions (these are later retconned not to be visions) of Nazi Germany, who strikes up a conversation about how Germany is wasting their potential. Germany ignores them and regains contact with the United States, hiding the information of the Nazi visit.
- In 2109, East Africa suggests an expedition of Australia and New Zealand. The United States prepares a fleet with the help of La Plata and Nusantara. They discover the Republic of New Zealand who introduces them to Tasmania and explains how every attempt to contact Australia navally is met with violence.
- The United States sends its fleet to Australia, where it discovers New Holland has been invading New Australia and blocking New Australian distress signals. New Australia asks for support, and while the United States is initially hesitant, the United Kingdom reminds them of their new policy, and the Council intervenes, with the exception of India, who is still silent. The Council invades New Holland, and the war lasts several years. In 2111, New Holland redirects its forces at New Australia in an attempt to avoid a war of attrition. New Australia surrenders and is annexed by New Holland, which reforms into the State of Australia, kicking Council forces from Australia.
- The Council licks their wounds, and the United States revokes their previously established interventionist policy, declaring a period of isolation, despite British objection.
- Serbia expresses discontent at the current state of war.
- Pakistan and Poland discuss Canada's competency as the leader of the IIA, with the former being far more hesitant to support Canada than the latter.
- In 2112, Canada confides in Russia their guilt about the collapse of Brazil. Russia aids them and then asks the true reason they are in contact. Canada asks them why they have such a strong dislike of China, and Russia explains that they are still hurt after being betrayed during the Third World War, and who begins to spiral into rage. Canada interrupts, telling them to relax, and asking why they agreed to help China at all if their hatred was so great. Russia claims that they just wanted to show the world that they truly changed, despite their reluctance of global support.
- Taipei's unrest skyrockets and they collapse, being replaced by a somehow alive China.
Episode 5: Destiny
Read the main article here.
- In 2045, France confides in the United Kingdom their displeasure of the Third World War, hoping there can be another way.
- In 2112, the United States greets China, who explains they were kidnapped, yet released; the kidnappers were seemingly under the presumption that the Chinese government could not reorganize into a position of power. China asks for their Council membership back, and the United States expresses discomfort, wishing to protect China. The United States explains what DAWN is and what they know, yet China claims they have protected themselves. The United States repromotes China back to a member of the Council.
- Nusantara and Nigeria discuss China's repromotion, as Nusantara is worried about China's size and power; more specifically the lack of it.
- Russia is enraged at China's return to the point where they cannot communicate with Canada.
- In 2113, Rio de Janeiro takes advantage of the Council's isolation and starts gathering an army.
- Poland and Korea decide to investigate on their lonesome, as the IIA has become inactive. They probe their databases and consider hacking into others, asking Mexico to aid in some espionage. The three begin investigating.
- Italy sees a potential threat to their plan and realizes they must take action.
- Serbia demands Bulgaria for border territories, who dismisses their ultimatum as a joke until Greece also threatens Bulgaria. They surrender, ceding land to Serbia and signing a non-aggression pact with Serbia and Greece. Bulgaria reveals they are aware of the secret alliance with Italy and advises them to stay away. The words fall on deaf ears.
- India asks Bangladesh to join them, claiming they want to protect them from the horrors of the world. Bangladesh tells India they've gone mad, yet accepts and joins. India asks Kashmir if they would like to join, and they do so. Pakistan attempts to question India, yet is ignored.
- In 2114, Abyssinia grows impatient of East Africa's continued success and talks to Nile about their increasing hopelessness. Nile convinces them that the plan will work.
- Poland informs Canada that their investigative work with Korea has revealed that Italy may be responsible for DAWN. Canada accepts this, citing the Croatian Containment, and plans to talk to Italy.
- Canada calls a meeting with Italy and asks them if they are aiding DAWN. Italy stays silent. Canada then asks them if they were responsible for the collapse of Croat-Slavia, to which Italy remains silent. Canada suspends Italy's membership of the IIA immediately and cuts off communication. Italy quietly expresses remorse.
- Bahrain creates a new alliance, the Middle Eastern Security Organization (MESO), and rallies their neighbors to join in the wake of the Council's isolation, which most of them do.
- In 2115, China asks Shanghai to join them. They accept.
- Canada confides in Quebec their helplessness. They remind eachother of their close bond.
- France attempts to suggest something to the United States, who interrupts, claiming they are occupied by attempting to figure out the future of the Council with the United Kingdom.
- In 2116, Germany and Japan discuss the future. Germany divulges their inner demons and their encounter with Nazi Germany, and worries they may not be able to atone for the past. Japan reminds them that it is in the past.
- Iberian public support calls for rule over Catalonia and Basque Country. Iberia internally discusses its potential course of action.
- Russia enquires about Siberia's ability to see the future and asks for a premonition. Siberia sees visions of the world at its end, in a similar fashion to what happened to Beijing, but on a larger scale. It sees Russia at the center, and declares war on them in an attempt to avert their prophecy. Russia requests assistance from the IIA, and together, they invade Siberia. Sakha and Mongolia declare war on Siberia out of greed, and before Siberia collapses in 2117, they tell Russia that they cannot avoid their fate. Siberia is divided.
- In 2118, Nusantara yearns for more excitement like they had when invading New Holland, and curses the United States for trying to keep the peace.
- Italy convinces itself that supporting DAWN was necessary for the greater good.
- East Africa decides to assert itself to stop whatever Abyssinia is doing.
- China and the United States reaffirm their intentions to keep the peace.
- Korea begins to notify Canada about Italy but stops when they realize Turkestan has become Islamic. It immediately declares war on Iran, which in turn is defended by MESO, which in turn is attacked by Arabia.
Read the main article here.
- In 2019, the United States and the United Kingdom discuss world peace, and how it can possibly be achieved. The United Kingdom reminds the United States of their two major roadblocks; Russia and China. While the United States dismisses Russia as an artifact, they admit they have another plan for China.
- Russia and China suspect the United States is plotting at something, and agree to stick by each other to wipe them out. Russia thanks China for their companionship.
- Ethiopia reforms into Abyssinia. East Africa approaches them and asks for a partnership to better Africa. They accept, and a friendship forms.
- The United Kingdom quietly confides in Canada that the United States has been obsessively talking about a "grand plan" for the future, and asks them to keep a lookout for them. Canada accepts.
- In 2022, Canada suggests that the United States be less fanatic about world peace. The United States is overly pleased about China converting to democracy, yet China reminds them that their main ally is still Russia. The United States tells Canada not to worry about them.
- Russia asks China why they have reformed, and China explains that their old regime was too oppressive. Russia is suspicious that China has westernized, but China tells Russia that they can still trust them and that their democracy is in no way similar to western democracy, who do so for an economic gain.
- In 2045, the United States attempts to convince India to support them against a potential war against the East in vain. India refuses. The United Kingdom heavily disapproves of the operation, and the two continue debating.
- Russia learns that Ukraine has escalated their conflict, and declares war. The West defends Ukraine, and the East defends Russia. World War Three begins.
- In 2046, the East has made considerable gains in the war. The United Kingdom berates the United States for the war.
- Russia is pleased with the East's current victories. China advises them not to get cocky.
- Canada checks in on the United States, who is reclusive. Canada suggests they get major powers who are not in the war yet to aid the West, and although the United States explains how they have already failed, Canada convinces them to try again.
- The United States convinces India to join the West in the war.
- In 2048, the West has pushed the East back considerably. The United Kingdom apologizes for doubting the United States, and the West continues to push on.
- Russia is furious at other global powers siding with the West, yet finds comfort in knowing it can trust China.
- Abyssinia and East Africa are pleased with the bright future.
- India and Brazil debate whether they made the right choice in siding with the West.
- Russia begins to doubt its ability to win and tells China they are grateful that they have stuck by them. China is guiltridden, yet reveals that they were a spy for the West since their democratization.
- In 2049, Russia is enraged at China for their betrayal.
- In 2050, the only territory Russia still controls is Moscow. As they are to collapse, they swear vengeance against China for their betrayal. Russia surrenders, and the war is over. The United States ushers in the era of Pax Americana.
- In 2077, East Turkestan, Tibet, and Mongolia plead for freedom from China, who denies their request. The Chinese Insurgency begins as the three rebel. The United States is asked to intervene but chooses not to do so, as the concept of war has not been experienced in a while, and scares them.
- In 2080, China surrenders the Insurgency, allowing East Turkestan, Tibet, and Mongolia sovereignty.
- Siberia tells the United States of its visions of a burning world. The United States and China discuss the future and how scary it is. The United States thanks China for its friendship, reminding China of how they betrayed Russia.
Episode 6: Animosity
Read the main article here.
- In 2022, China offers to spy on Russia for the United States. They're initially skeptical but are convinced.
- The Russian Coalition rebels against Russia.
- In 2119, the Islamists and MESO rally themselves against their opponents.
- MESO begin to push the Islamists back. Arabia decides to cut off the head of the snake and directs its forces at Bahrain in an attempt to disorganize MESO. Bahrain names Iran their successor and advises them to stay confident, before being annexed into Arabia. Iran decides to stop being defensive and attack with the support of Yemen and Oman and Afghanistan.
- MESO heavily pushes back the Islamists. Turkestan suggests suing for peace, but Arabia insists they finish the war.
- Pakistan joins the war as a third faction. Canada attempts to force them to stand down, yet Pakistan refuses. Russia recommends throwing Pakistan out of the IIA, yet Poland says they can't, as they are already short on members, and that Pakistan could leak information about DAWN to anyone, including DAWN themselves.
- Iran orders everyone to fall back, requesting help from the Council.
- A Council meeting is held. Nusantara is for intervening, yet the United States opposes it, scared of repeating the War for Australia. Germany agrees, citing humanitarian costs. Japan notices that they are acting odd, yet chooses not to press. The Council agrees to stay neutral.
- In 2120, Afghanistan surrenders most of their land to Pakistan, who drops out of the war.
- In 2121, The Islamic State of Hadhramaut rebels against Yemen and Oman.
- The Islamists continue pushing. Qatar surrenders, and later, Nabatea surrenders too. The United Arab Republic (UAR) snubs Iran a weak leader and poor tactician, and they sign white peace with Arabia.
- Georgia joins the war independently and attacks Azerbaijan.
- By 2122, more members of MESO have surrendered. Iran feels incredibly guilty but is praised by the rest of their allies for sticking to their guns.
- Israel offers to make Lebanon their puppet state in order to protect them. They accept.
- By 2123, MESO is fully invaded. Iran tells Arabia that their victory will not be permanent, and swears revenge, ending the Great Jihad.
- In 2023, Russia puts down the Russian Coalition. China tells Russia that the United States funded the rebels.
- In 2123, the world reacts to the Islamisation of the Middle East.
- The United Kingdom suggests a policy of containment against the Islamists. The United States confines in the United Kingdom that they believe Russia to be responsible for DAWN. China interrupts the conversation, and asks for help in gaining back their old territory. After expressing worry, the United States grants China permission to seek reunification.
- Yangtze willingly joins China, yet Peking is more hesitant. Before they are annexed, they attempt to tell Canada that liberty is a lie, and begin to expunge details about China, but are annexed too quickly.
- In 2124, Rio de Janeiro's military is finally built up, and they invade and annex Parana, reforming into the New Republic of Brazil. They send an ultimatum to Tocantins to also join them, yet it is rejected. They, as well as Amazonas, declare war and split Tocantins among them.
- In 2125, Amazonas reforms into the Empire of the Amazon.
- Mexico gathers interesting information.
- Nusantara tells the United States that they are being too passive and that nobody takes them seriously anymore. The United States says it does not want to rule by fear, and Nusantara calls them cowards.
- Korea tells Canada that Italy is innocent of the charges of aiding DAWN, as they saw that all of their resources were being put into the planned Croatian Containment during the preparation for the collapse of Brazil. Canada still doesn't trust Italy.
- In 2018, an unknown entity plans a coup of China with the United States, where they would secretly send their best assassins to quickly eliminate the government and to then allow it to be annexed by Taiwan. To the rest of the world, China would have been reunited under the Taiwanese government, but in reality, China would become a western puppet. The United States is hesitant, yet eventually accepts, planning it for 2019. The unknown entity is eventually revealed to be Russia.
Episode 7: Inquity
Read the main article here.
- In 2019, the United States tells the United Kingdom about their plot with Russia to eliminate China.
- In 2125, Korea notices how driven Canada is into finding the culprit behind DAWN. Canada explains it is to relieve stress off of the United States, their close friend. Korea admires Canada's loyalty and resolve.
- Abyssinia and Nile detest the Islamists, and Abyssinia blames the Council, and especially East Africa, for not intervening. Nile asks Abyssinia if they have ever attempted to reconcile with East Africa, and Abyssinia confirms that he hasn't. Despite Abyssinia scared of talking to East Africa, Nile convinces them to do so.
- In 2126, New Zealand asks Tasmania if there is any important information about Australia. They do not check and are not aware of what "intel" means.
- Poland asks Pakistan why they invaded Afghanistan, refusing to believe they did not do so in cold blood. Pakistan justifies his invasion by wanting to assert themselves to India, who does not acknowledge their existence. Poland attempts to make them let go of their hate, but Pakistan refuses, claiming they have gone too far to turn back. Pakistan says that they also did it to test Canada's strength, which they failed by not intervening.
- Scandinavia approaches Finland about the loss of Estonia and offers to unify to boost their strength to eventually control Estonia. With the new inclusion of Finland, Scandinavia reforms into the Kingdom of Fennoscandia.
- In 2127, Iberia refuses to wait any longer and invades Catalonia and the Basque Country. The Portuguese Liberation Front claims that Iberia went behind the Portuguese faction of the government to sanction the invasion and rebels. Iberia goes mad and blames the peoples of Iberia, aside from the Spanish, and reforms into the Spanish State and begins to commit genocide.
- In 2128, Spain unites Iberia.
- The world condemns the Unification of Iberia and its genocide, however, the United States disapproves of intervening. East Africa mocks their weakness.
- The United States is furious about the current state of affairs, and they discuss taking a less neutral approach with the United Kingdom.
- In 2019, the United States begins to tell Russia something they did.
- In 2128, France offers to unite with Angola.
- The Saharan Republic collapses and is split between its neighbors. The cause of which is mostly unknown.
- In 2130, Latvia reforms into the Kingdom of Latvia and allies itself with other monarchies: Georgia, Hungary, and the Netherlands.
- Amur confides in Sakha that they are able to see visions of what they believe to be the future. Sakha deduces that this ability was inherited from Siberia, and warns them to use the power wisely.
- Atlantico is willingly annexed by Brazil.
- In 2131, Canada talks to Quebec about their stress, who advises them to relax.
- Germany is contacted again by Nazi Germany, who tells them that they don't need to convert to Nazism to succeed; just that they need to assert themselves.
- Italy debates amongst itself what it is doing for the greater good.
- Serbia talks about it being depressed despite its apparent freedom.
- In 2132, Canada detects Russia is acting weirdly and inquires. Russia reveals that Siberia had a vision of Russia destroying the planet, and is guilt-ridden. Canada is unable to tell them whether or not Siberia's predictions were true but tells them that only they can decide their fate. They promise each other not to keep any more secrets.
- Poland asks Korea about whether they feel scared of the devolution of mankind. Korea agrees, but they advise Poland not to obsess themselves over it.
- Gansu-Qinghai is willingly annexed by China. Mongolia notices how China is reclaiming its old territories and organizes a meeting with Manchuria and Primorsky in order to defend themselves.
- In 2133, Abyssinia contacts East Africa and apologizes. East Africa remains silent for the duration of their conversation.
- Peru-Bolivia collapses.
- Nile asks Abyssinia how their meeting with East Africa went. Abyssinia lashes out and tells Nile to leave.
- Nusantara comments on China's consolidation and tells the Philippines to join them. They argue, but the Philippines eventually submits and swears revenge.
- Amazonas joins Latvia's unofficial pact.
- Pakistan receives a message from the Philippines claiming that Nusantara is responsible for DAWN, and relays it to Canada. Canada shares it with the IIA, and they declare war on Nusantara. The Council debates what to do, and the United States, sick of being passive, retaliates, starting the Fourth World War.
- Canada attempts to convince the United States to stand down but fails. They break off relations.
- In 2019, the United States tells Russia that they told the United Kingdom of the plot to eliminate China. The United States backs out of the plan out of guilt.
Episode 8: Disharmony
Read the main article here.
- In 2050, Canada and the United States discuss the morality of the Third World War.
- In 2133, The IIA discusses the war.
- The Council discusses the war.
- Nile notices that as there is no African front, East Africa may be sending its troops abroad. Nile convinces Abyssinia to strike with them, with support of the IIA and Zambezia.
- Nusantara attempts so strengthen its supply lines, and orders Mekong to give it military access. Mekong takes a stand and joins the IIA.
- Brazil notices that some of their weapon designs have been stolen, discovering it to be La Plata. They join the IIA and make considerable gains.
- Mekong collapses and is annexed entirely by Nusantara.
- Korea is near collapse but is protected by Mongolia, Manchuria, and Primorsky, who join the IIA.
- Serbia asks Italy if they are to join the war, but Italy refuses, frantically claiming they can't.
- In 2134, Sakha asks Amur if the Fourth World War was what they predicted. Amur claims that their visions were far worse.
- A classified entity threatens Russia to leave the war, and claims to know who Russia truly is on the inside. Russia refuses to leave the war.
- The United States continues to push into Canada and Mexico. Mexico attempts to hack into American military bases. Quebec joins the IIA and pushes into New England.
- Pakistan apologizes for berating Canada for every mishap.
- Russia pleads for White Rus' to join them, and begins to threaten them a little. White Rus' reveals that they are aware that Russia was responsible for eliminating China, and threatens to reveal it to the world. Russia quickly invades White Rus'. Canada asks Russia why they were so aggressive, and Russia lies that they were conspiring with the Council. White Rus' joins in on the lie and tells Russia that it is not in their place to reveal the secret, leaving it for someone else. Russia attempts to question them on their vague response, but White Rus' dismantles itself before it can respond.
- China asks Tibet to join them, and after they refuse, China threatens them. Tibet begrudgingly joins, giving their hopes to Mongolia.
- In 2135, Fennoscandia tells Denmark to join them. They refuse. Fennoscandia insists, and also tells Estonia to join them too. The pair band together and threaten to fight. Fennoscandia declares war on the two, and asks Latvia to assist in the war, fearing intervention from the IIA. Latvia and their pact join the IIA, forcing Fennoscandia to side with the Council.
- Nazi Germany persuades Germany into invading Poland after calling them a monster. Germany begins slaughtering Polish citizens, and the world condemns it. Nusantara, however, congratulates them and advises Germany to continue. Ukraine joins the IIA in response to German war crimes.
- The United States continues to close in on Canada. The IIA discusses tactics, and Pakistan suggests allying with the Islamists. After hesitation, Canada agrees to seek help.
- Pakistan asks Arabia to rally the rest of the Islamists to declare war on the Council, convincing them that the IIA can better help them, as the Council is focused on containing and sanctioning the Middle East to stop future Islamic expansion. Arabia demands payment of 350 billion riyals and a future non-aggression pact. Pakistan agrees, and the deal is struck.
- The United States tells Canada that siding with the Islamists will do more harm than good. They argue about which is a lesser evil; a dictatorship or freedom to choose.
- In 2136, Canada suggests asking support from the United Kingdom, as they can be persuasive and have expressed support in the IIA's cause.
- Canada asks the United Kingdom for support. They are hesitant but after Canada plays on the United Kingdom's heartstrings a little, and says only they can lead them. The United Kingdom switches sides and gives a speech to the world, convincing many to side with the IIA.
- Serbia once again asks Italy to join the war and joins themselves after Italy refuses again. Their allies join them, and Bulgaria disregards the non-aggression pact, declaring war. Italy joins the IIA.
- Canada apologizes for judging Italy, and they both agree to start over.
- In 2137, Nazi Germany sees that the situation is dire, and takes Germany to their own dimension. Nazi Germany then leaves its dimension, saying that two Germany's cannot exist in one, leaving Germany to its own devices.
- Japan manages to break into the dimension and persuades Germany to return to the main dimension, putting the past behind them.
- Germany returns and switches sides. Japan asks why, and Germany believes that they are doing the right thing. Japan is contacted by the Empire of Japan from the other dimension, who claims they can help make Germany listen. Japan is intrigued.
- Bulgaria surrenders, yet believes there is foul play somewhere.
- Fennoscandia, content with the lands they have conquered during the land, pulls out of the war.
- Russia discusses a bad omen with Karelia.
- After a brief talk with the United Kingdom, France joins the IIA.
- As East Africa is on the brink of collapse, they contact Abyssinia, condemning their attack. Abyssinia says they were made to look like a fool, yet East Africa claims they were simply hesitant. Nile finishes their work and eliminates East Africa themselves. Abyssinia is guilt-ridden, and retreats. They both exit the war.
- The rest of Africa resigns from the war, aside from South Africa, who berates the rest of Africa for their lack of loyalty. The South African Order rebels as an individual faction.
- Pakistan contacts India, and apologizes for all their years of hatred against each other. They agree to turn over a new leaf. Nusantara asks India what they are doing, and India switches sides to the IIA, and starts attacking Nusantara.
- South Africa surrenders to the South African Order. They pull out of the war.
- In 2138, Sakha asks Amur if they have seen any visions, specifically about siding with the United Kingdom. Amur says they sided with the IIA out of intuition and goodwill, and go on to say they are not controlled by their visions.
- Japan fully invades and annexes Primorsky and pulls out of the war. Korea attempts to contact them and fails. Mongolia counsels them not to dwell on Japan.
- La Plata surrenders to Brazil, yet they claim to have not stolen Brazilian equipment.
- Mekong and the Philippines rebel against Nusantara.
- Mexico discovers that the United States and Russia were responsible for China's democratization and that they planned to keep puppeteering China later. They reveal this information to the world. China is furious at both Russia and the United States and pulls out of the war. Russia also pulls out of the war and ignores Canada.
- Canada is hesitant to attack the United States, as they believe everybody deserves forgiveness. They console the United States and convinces them to join the IIA.
- Several moments in time of the United States and Canada interacting are shown, starting from the Province of Quebec and the Thirteen Colonies to the dawn of the 22nd century.
- In 2139, The United States joins the IIA, leaving Nusantara alone. As Mekong and the Philippines gain further land, and as Papua New Guinea faces naval invasions, Sulawesi rebels. Australia joins the IIA and invades Nusantara.
- Nusantara talks to Germany about how they will always be a monster. Germany has learned to forgive themself.
- Nusantara is taken out by an unknown entity; presumedly DAWN. World War Four ends.
- In 2140, Canada reflects on the world after the war. The United Kingdom has assumed leadership of the Council of Liberty, Russia refuses to contact anyone, Germany was shunned for war crimes despite being truly apologetic, Japan's change of heart is a mystery, Italy has started to reconcile with Canada, Pakistan and India are sorting out their differences, Brazil is a leading figure of progress, China has closed their communications, and Canada and Karelia keep in contact. However, there are still several unanswered questions, such as why La Plata would steal from Brazil, the Chinese situation, and who eliminated Nusantara.
- Canada receives a recording from Java. It was recorded by Nusantara in 2139, explaining that they were not actually to blame for DAWN, and they were framed by the Philippines. Nusantara claims to have worked out who funded DAWN, but refuses to tell Canada, and vows revenge.
- The Second American Civil War starts as the Children of Liberty, American National Front, Commune of America, Appalachian Empire, the Second Republic of Texas, the New Californian Republic, the Republic of Florida and the Federation of New England rebel.
- The DAWN member who had been interrogated years prior shows up in Canada. Canada is confused, as they believe he went off the grid, then considers that the United Kingdom was the last nation to see him. Although they are doubtful to believe the United Kingdom perpetrated DAWN, they decide they need closure.
- After some small talk, Canada asks the United Kingdom whether or not they were responsible for DAWN. After hesitating, the United Kingdom admits that they were guilty, and explains that the United States was too dangerous to be given free rein over the world. They tell Canada that it was their only option, and plead for them not to tell the world; to let them be happy. Canada ignores the United Kingdom's request and reveals the United Kingdom's guilt to the world. However, the world sides with the United Kingdom and the United Kingdom blames Canada for the creation of DAWN, finally destroying "the last vestige of American peace".
- In 2100, the United Kingdom approaches Italy about their plan to hire DAWN and to tear down the world the United States has created. Italy supports the United Kingdom's plan and becomes the one to do the dirty work while the United Kingdom occupies itself with Council matters.
These statistics were valid on December 30, 2020.
|0||Victory||September 11, 2018||19,799|
|1||Liberty||September 18, 2018||25,516|
|2||Aristocracy||October 5, 2018||20,196|
|3||Chicanery||October 20, 2018||19,088|
|4||Psychopathy||February 27, 2019||22,528|
|5||Destiny||April 6, 2019||19,466|
|Precedently*||April 24, 2019||23,145|
|6||Animosity||June 2, 2019||17,748|
|7||Inquity||September 27, 2019||18,521|
|8||Disharmony||October 16, 2019||53,638|
*Precedently is a flashback episode, and thus not counted as part of the main series.